Please use the link below to book your place on the Health and Wellbeing Masterclass.
Live Your Best Life Masterclass Tickets, Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite:
PLEASE USE MY AFFILIATE MARKETING LINKS BELOW:
1) What on Earth is Food by Dao Earl https://amzn.to/3i8MKaf
2) Dual Adjustable Unisex Waist Trainer https://amzn.to/3r5M4Xk
3) Purple Panda Lavalier Lapel Microphone Kit - Clip-on https://amzn.to/3ef2IhU
4) Wireless Earbuds with 800 mAh Battery Capacity https://amzn.to/3xD7TA7
5) Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC, 6+128GB, 6.67” FHD https://amzn.to/3xILcKQ
6) Hama Star 61 Tripod for CamerasHama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras https://amzn.to/3r4z9Fe
7) Ailun Tripod Phone Mount Holder https://amzn.to/3reSXpp
8) Neewer 3 Packs Portable Lighting Kit Dimmable 5600K USB https://amzn.to/3in24R5
Welcome to my 'Able Mabel' Language, Cultural Heritage and Identity Channel. Please subscribe, like, comment and share this video. Also, put on your notification, so you will be notified every time I upload a new video.
'My Esan Language Subscribers' & 'My other Subscribers', please use My Playlists to access my Videos in order to enhance your overall enjoyment as well as meet your specific learning needs/interest.
Please use My PLAYLISTS to access the other Videos on 'My Detox Adventure' as well as the other Videos on VARIOUS ASPECTS of Nigerian/African Languages, Cultural Heritage and Identity.
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE ON 'My Channel':
I have also explored in detail 'the barriers in Learning/Sharing our LANGUAGES, CULTURE, HERITAGE and IDENTITY' with the next generation. Please use my clearly Labelled 'PLAYLISTS' to access the Group of videos of your choice.
I aim to upload videos weekly or as often as possible.
Please send me email on: email@example.com
with your suggestions, useful resources, ideas and contributions. Also, send me emails on how you’d like to either participate or support this Platform.
MY CONTACT DETAILS:
DO WANT TO LEARN ESAN LANGUAGE????
If you're interested in learning the Esan Language, please use my 'PLAYLIST' to access the relevant videos. Also, you will find my videos on the new structured lessons using Sir Odiagbe's "Introduction to Esan Language Book One" very helpful. Please buy your digital copies from www.esanmarket.net
Buy the hard copies in Nigeria at Wilson Bookshop, Equare - Ekpoma. And in Benin City, please contact phone number: 08023365383.
OTHER ESAN LANGUAGE RESOURCES:
1) Anthony Otaigbe's Izesan App: Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de
... iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/izesan-
2) Esan Dictionary, books and Audio Books: Esanmarket.net: www.esanmarket.net
3) The numbers used in this video: ‘ESAN Numerals In Words, One To One Billion’ by A. I. Odiagbe: www.esanland.org
The Esan Music used in this video is by:
Ehi Charles and Glory O. Akhemokhan and Group.
The title of the song: Jesu khonlenimeCreated by InShot:https://inshotapp.com/share/youtube.html