Welcome to my 'Able Mabel' Language, Cultural Heritage and Identity Channel. This video is a follow-up on my Live Streaming Topic 'The PLIGHT of the 'GIRL CHILD' in NIGERIA/AFRICA in 2021'
LEASE USE MY AFFILIATE MARKETING LINKS BELOW:
1) What on Earth is Food by Dao Earl https://amzn.to/3i8MKaf
2) Dual Adjustable Unisex Waist Trainer https://amzn.to/3r5M4Xk
3) Purple Panda Lavalier Lapel Microphone Kit - Clip-on https://amzn.to/3ef2IhU
4) Wireless Earbuds with 800 mAh Battery Capacity https://amzn.to/3xD7TA7
5) Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC, 6+128GB, 6.67” FHD https://amzn.to/3xILcKQ
6) Hama Star 61 Tripod for CamerasHama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras https://amzn.to/3r4z9Fe
7) Ailun Tripod Phone Mount Holder https://amzn.to/3reSXpp
8) Neewer 3 Packs Portable Lighting Kit Dimmable 5600K USB https://amzn.to/3in24R5
9) A Visit to Grandad: An African ABC https://amzn.to/3CYpaa2
'My Esan Language Subscribers' & 'My other Subscribers', please use My Playlists to access my Videos in order to enhance your overall enjoyment as well as meet their specific learning needs/interest.
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE ON 'My Channel'
I have also explored in detail 'the barriers in sharing/Learning our LANGUAGES, CULTURE, HERITAGE and IDENTITY' with the next generation within my Playlist. Please use my clearly Labelled 'PLAYLISTS' to access the Group of videos of your choice.
Please subscribe, like, comment and share this video. Also, put on your notification, so you will be notified every time I upload a new video.
I aim to upload videos weekly or as often as possible.
Please send me email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
with your suggestions, useful resources, ideas and contributions. Also, send me emails on how you’d like to either participate or support this Platform.
Thank you and happy learning.
MY CONTACT DETAILS:
DO WANT TO LEARN ESAN LANGUAGE????
If you're interested in learning the Esan Language, please use my 'PLAYLIST' to access the relevant videos. Also, you will find my videos on the new structured lessons using Sir Odiagbe's "Introduction to Esan Language Book One" very helpful. Please buy your digital copies from www.esanmarket.net
Buy the hard copies in Nigeria at Wilson Bookshop, Equare - Ekpoma. And in Benin City, please contact phone number: 08023365383.
OTHER ESAN LANGUAGE RESOURCES:
1) Anthony Otaigbe's Izesan App: Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de
... iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/izesan-
2) Esan Dictionary, books and Audio Books: Esanmarket.net: www.esanmarket.net
3) The numbers used in this video: ‘ESAN Numerals In Words, One To One Billion’ by A. I. Odiagbe: www.esanland.org
The Esan Music used in this video is by:
Ehi Charles and Glory O. Akhemokhan and Group.
The title of the song: Jesu khonlenime