Auntie Mabel's Head Wraps are taking a well-deserved break. And this Video will tell WHY...
Please watch out for future Videos on our usual Tuesday Esan Language Class where we will continue to use the structured lessons from Sir Odiagbe's Introduction to Esan Language Book one. Please buy your digital copies from www.esanmarket.net
Buy the hard copies in Nigeria at Wilson Bookshop, Equare - Ekpoma. In Benin City, please contact phone number: 08023365383.
PLEASE USE MY AFFILIATE MARKETING LINKS BELOW:
1) What on Earth is Food by Dao Earl https://amzn.to/3i8MKaf
2) Dual Adjustable Unisex Waist Trainer https://amzn.to/3r5M4Xk
3) Purple Panda Lavalier Lapel Microphone Kit - Clip-on https://amzn.to/3ef2IhU
4) Wireless Earbuds with 800 mAh Battery Capacity https://amzn.to/3xD7TA7
5) Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC, 6+128GB, 6.67” FHD https://amzn.to/3xILcKQ
6) Hama Star 61 Tripod for CamerasHama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras https://amzn.to/3r4z9Fe
7) Ailun Tripod Phone Mount Holder https://amzn.to/3reSXpp
8) Neewer 3 Packs Portable Lighting Kit Dimmable 5600K USB https://amzn.to/3in24R5
9) A Visit to Grandad: An African ABC https://amzn.to/3CYpaa2
Please subscribe, like and share this video. Also, put on your notification, so you will be notified every time I upload a new video.
I aim to upload videos weekly.
Please send me email on: email@example.com with your suggestions, useful resources, ideas and contributions. Also, send me emails on how you’d like to either participate or support this Platform.
Thank you and happy learning.
ESAN LANGUAGE RESOURCES:
1) Anthony Otaigbe's Izesan App: Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de... iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/izesan-...
2) Esan Dictionary, books and Audio Books: Esanmarket.net: www.esanmarket.net or www.esanmarket.ng
3) The numbers used in this video: ‘ESAN Numerals In Words, One To One Billion’ by A. I. Odiagbe: www.esanland.org
The Esan Music used in this video is by:
Ehi Charles and Glory O. Akhemokhan and Group.
The title of the song: Jesu khonlenimeee